In this article, you can find a brief description of the channel AWA and its service:
AWA is a Japanese subscription streaming music service that launched in Japan in 2015 and is a joint venture between the Avex Group (a group of entertainment companies that includes Avex Trax, one of the largest record labels in Japan) and Ameba / CyberAgent (a popular Japanese social network/blog site with currently over 40 million users).
AWA analyzes your preferences, mood, and situation to automatically recommend music.
Download the app to start right away without registration. You can use it without ads even for free.
- Play online: Download songs to play them without using the Internet
- Display lyrics: Automatically display lyrics during song play, karaoke-style
- The lounge feature: Create a collaborative 'room' with a set musical theme
- No ads: Enjoy music without ads even on the free plan
- Advanced searching: In addition to keyword searches, the app can also listen to surrounding sounds to identify songs
- Extensive playlists: Lots of official playlists by famous DJs and artists
- Compatible with various devices: Access on your PC and tablet as well as your smartphone